Who is a PEPA Mentor?
A person working in palliative care who is motivated to share their knowledge of palliative care service delivery to generalist health care workforce. A PEPA Mentor is a life-long learner who is motivated, curious and a supportive health care mentor who aims to support best practice palliative care health outcomes for all Australians.
A PEPA Mentor Model
Benefits of being a PEPA Mentor
- A member of a network of palliative care mentors
- Capability to develop mentoring skills
- Develop individual educational skills
- Increases personal and professional satisfaction
- Promotes self confidence
- Developed leadership skills
- Enhanced management skills and communication skills
In addition to this PEPA will annually record your mentoring hours and present you with a certificate which can be added to your professional development portfolio.
Every Month PEPA hosts a one hour PEPA mentoring hub event which you will be exclusively invited to attend.
To register as a PEPA mentor will be automatic when you attend a PEPA workshop event however if you have not been able to attend a workshop yet please register your interest as a PEPA mentor using the button below.