- clinical workforce placements of up to four days with a specialist palliative care service within a metropolitan or larger provincial service at little to no cost to yourself or your employer
- a planned activity that you implement in your own workplace within three months of completing the placement
- establishing networks to assist you in your own practice with people with life-limiting conditions
- invitations to attend additional post placement support activities
Tailored workshops are also available in most states and territories in metropolitan and regional areas. Workshops are generally offered free of charge. To find out more see our calendar of events.
- Ambulance officers/paramedics
- Bereavement counsellors/coordinators
- Dietitians/ Nutritionists
- Diversional therapists
- Mental health workers
- Music therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Pastoral care workers
- Social workers
- Speech pathologists/ therapists
- Welfare officers
A new Online Learning Module for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals is available.
Alternatively, you can access a pdf copy here: Learning Guide for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals (2012)
For further information contact your state or territory PEPA manager, or visit their website.