Reverse PEPA Placements
- Rural and remote settings
- Private practice and health clinic settings
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community settings
- Residential aged care settings.
The process for Reverse PEPA Placements includes:
- Learning needs analysis to establish how to best support your team’s learning
- Pre-placement learning plan to set learning objectives
- Using the Reverse PEPA Placement Guide to support the placement learning experience
- Post-placement documentation: Placement completion form and Reflection of Learning
- Plan and undertake a workplace activity and report back to your PEPA manager about this
- Hear feedback and comments from the PEPA/IPEPA community of practice regarding your team’s workplace activity.